My name is Elvira (eh l - v ee - r ah) and I love photographing people in love.
I love weddings that focus on LOVE and CONNECTIONS. I thrive on capturing THE FEELING of your day and I want to catch all the small in-between moments as much as photographing the grand events of your wedding day. My style is very much photojournalistic/documentary with some epic portraits of you two thrown into the mix. I am inspired by patterns, the unconventional, light, YOU and the unexpected that comes with all wedding days. To sum it up, I am pretty stoked to do what I do and meet people like you who let me unleash my creativity and capture REAL LOVE STORIES artfully and with style!
- I was born in Estonia and now live in Brooklyn with my husband Vlad and our cat Luna.
- You can regularly find me in the mountains or other natural preserves because nature is my chapel.
- I edit your wedding photos with a cup of tea and my cat Luna purring next to me.
- I am addicted to travel! Next stop: Maine, USA - August 11th-15th.
- I love my couples and I care so much about giving you the best photos ever! Seriously, ONLY THE BEST because it is important to you and to me!
- If you think we are a good fit LET'S CHAT over tea/wine/beer;)
I have been fortunate to have worked with some amazing couples whose weddings were featured in multiple online and print publications like Vogue, The Knot Magazine, Junebug Weddings and others. To see all published work please visit my PRESS page.
CHECK OUT MY INSTAGRAM FOR THE MOST RECENT WEDDING PHOTOS AND MY TRAVEL ADVENTURES!